We understand that pin grading is subjective, so please read our pin grading scale before purchasing from our shop. We currently do not offer perfect/collector grade pins but we will do our best to send out the best pins possible! By purchasing from SumLilThings website, you agree to the below pin grading conditions.
A grade pins are the best grade we offer, perfect of displaying and wearing! There may be some "minor" imperfections that can only be seen under close inspection such as:
- Faint mark, dents, or scratches on the metal or enamel surface
- Faint specks/dust, dots or bubbles on the enamel
- Low or over fill in small areas
- Minor discoloration on the enamel and metal
- Loose backing post
- Other faint blemishes that are only visible when looked upon at a certain angle
B grade pins are in good condition and very close to being A grade, but may have more noticeable imperfections such as:
- Marking or more noticeable scratches on the metal or enamel surface
- Oxidization of the metal
- More noticeable under or over fills
- Chipped metal plating
- Uneven texture or polish on enamel or metal
C grade pins have very visible and multiple minor/major defects that are mentioned above.